Wrigleys aim to deal with probates and the administration of estates as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Our primary aims are to relieve pressure from clients by taking care of all the legal matters associated with a probate, and to do so in the most tax efficient manner possible.
Fixed Fee Probate
Wrigleys Probate Solicitors offer a fixed cost service for appropriate matters.
The service offers a range of options to cater for whether you prefer Wrigleys to deal with the probate entirely, or just elements of the probate.
Small or Large Estates
Our probate solicitors based in Sheffield and Leeds have extensive experience and advice typically includes:
- Identifying what is in an estate and obtaining valuations.
- Preparing the application for probate – this can be straightforward forms or can involve the completion of detailed inheritance tax returns, we have expertise in dealing with each situation.
- Dealing with queries from HMRC, including the technicalities of reliefs and valuations.
- Administering estates where beneficiaries are in dispute.
- Tax planning advice to families to ensure that inheritance tax is minimised.
- Dealing with trusts in the estate.
For a free and no obligation discussion, please complete the form opposite or telephone us on 0114 267 5588.
Hints and Tips - Probate
To select a title from the Series of videos, click the Playlist drop down menu in the top left hand corner of the You Tube screen.
Wills, Probate and Asset Protection